Guests can look forward to the exclusive "Hochgenuss on the Kitzsteinhorn" at 3,029 metres above sea level, with gourmet cuisine in front of a stunning high-mountain backdrop, on Saturday, 18 March 2023.
The event starts with a spectacular evening cable car ride from Kaprun uphill to the "Gipfel Restaurant", Salzburg's highest-situated restaurant. Here, guests are treated to culinary delights by not one, but two top-class chefs:
Johann Schmuck is Austria's most successful Toque-awarded chef, boasting a total of 8 Gault&Millau Toques. The young West Styrian native runs the restaurants "Mühle" and "Terra" in Stainz as well as the restaurant "Broadmoar" in Oisnitz.
Franz Meilinger has been awarded 3 Toques for his outstanding quality and cuisine at "Weyerhof" in Bramberg.
- Date: Saturday, 18 March 2023 | 5-10 pm
- Location: Kitzsteinhorn, Gipfel Restaurant (3,029 m)
- Participant limit: maximum 70 people
- Ticket price: € 205 in advance sales until 11.03.2023 | € 225 from 12.03.2023
- 5 pm | Uphill ride from Gletscherjet 1 lower terminus
- 5.45 pm | Arrival at 3,029 m, reception with aperitif
- 6.30 pm | Dinner at the Gipfel Restaurant at 3,029 m
- 10 pm | Downhill ride back to the Gletscherjet 1 lower terminus